Whether you’re a mister, slatherer or sizzler, Banana Boat will keep your skin free of harmful U.V.A. and U.V.B. rays this summer.
Whether you’re a single girl on a run in Central Park, a mom of three heading for swimming lessons or a teenager heading to the beach for some fun, Banana Boat has the sunscreen you need for a burn-free summer. If you’re aiming for comfort, safety or just a tan, Banana Boat is sure to have an option for you this summer. Here are three amazing recommendations for a fantastic summer:
1. Banana Boat SunWear Daily Sunblock Lotion Mist (SPF 50): This sunscreen is perfect for a single city girl on the go. Whether you’re taking a run through Central Park, biking in the woods or laying out on your rooftop deck, the natural botanicals in Banana Boat’s SunWear Daily will keep you feeling and smelling fresh as a rose no matter what you’re doing. Banana Boat’s fragrant herbal concoction also includes bamboo and even peas to protect your skin from the sun’s damaging rays and give it a radiant, healthy glow free of fine lines and wrinkles all summer long. Using a sunblock mist creates a cooling effect that lasts for hours, but it feels so nice, you won’t want to wait to reapply! Manhattanites, don’t take a day trip to Coney Island without your Banana Boat SunWear Daily Sunblock Lotion Mist (SPF 50).
2. Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Stick (SPF 40): No one dislikes sunscreen more than a three-year-old child– except his mother! This year, instead of losing the endless fight to apply sunscreen on your kids, buy them the sunscreen they will love to use. This sunscreen stick is easy for kids to hold and apply themselves. Forget the goopy, white mess kids hate. Now they’ll be asking if they can use the Sunscreen Stick! The Sunscreen Stick is best for faces, ears and especially noses! If you are looking for an all-over body protection for your youngster, check out Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Continuous Lotion Spray (SPF 50), too!
3. Banana Boat Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Clear Spray (SPF 15): Okay, tan-happy teenagers, it’s your turn. We all know tans are bad news, so if you don’t want to go crimson this summer, check out Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Mist and stay away from the sun. But if you absolutely must have that sizzling, authentic tan this summer, check out Banana Boat’s Tanning Dry Oil. Infused with soothing grape seed oil, you can tan your troubles away without worrying about getting burned. With a 15 SPF built right in, you can even take a dip in the ocean using this waterproof spray. The cooling mist allows you to get an even tan that’ll last all summer!
Here’s a list of other great Banana Boat products for you to try this summer:
- Aloe After Sun Cleansing Wipes
- Ultra Defense Sunblock Lotion (SPF 80)
- Soothe-A-Caine Aloe Vera Spray Gel
- Dark Tanning Oil (no SPF)
- Every Day Glow Daily Moisturizing Lotion