LinkedIn has become one of the powerful social media tools to establish your brand identity. However, you need to treat it differently than the other social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. This platform is mainly for professionals who want to create their brand identity as well as for those who are looking for jobs.
To start with, you should first create a profile on LinkedIn with accurate details. Moreover, there’s a particular way by which you can make your profile stand out from the rest. With just few easy steps, you can create your company page.
- Tap on the ‘work’ option in the right corner of the LinkedIn page.
- Then select on the option ‘create a company page’.
- Choose the size of the business accordingly- Small, Medium, or Large.
- Fill up all the details of the company.
- Click ‘create page’.
Once done, you’re good to go! However, to get LinkedIn likes or followers, it’s important to optimize your details. This is where the real game lies! Don’t just create a page for the sake of creating. If you maximize the benefits of LinkedIn, one needs to know how to optimize the company profile and most importantly, how to use the LinkedIn features. Below mentioned are some of the best tips that will not only enhance your brand identity but will also increase your visibility.
- Make sure the information you provide in your profile is correct and up-to-date. Add all the relevant information of your company so that others can contact you with ease. This includes the- phone number, URL, and other information.
- All profiles and pages are given URL but it would be best if you can personalize it. This can enhance your presence on the LinkedIn platform. However, you need to keep in mind the LinkedIn policies to change the URL.
- When you update your profile, make sure you add a high quality cover image as well as your brand logo. You can also add ‘Call to Action’ in your banner section to get more visitors.
- Make sure you maximize every character in your headline in the best possible way. There’s a character limit within which you need to write your headline. So be very specific while crafting your headline. Make every character count! Headline is the first thing that others will see first when they visit your profile. The headline needs to grab the attention of the readers.
- To increase the search visibility, make use of the right keywords.
- You can showcase your products and services to grab the attention of the visitors to a specialized field. Use conversational tone while showcasing your products. Do not just say what your products are all about. Rather, tell your audiences how the product will be beneficial to them.
Follow these simple tips and you’ll be able to stand out from the rest. These are just good habits that you need to maintain for getting more likes and engagements.