As you sit and read now, you are smoking. You’re putting the cigarette to your lips, and inhaling a great deal of toxic smoke, just to feed a craving. And you want to quit. E-Liquids & E-Cig Cartridges for sale will be available at online search engines for the smokers. The experience of the person will be excellent with the availability of the vape juice. The consumption should be done under the guidance of the experts to get the best outcome. The cravings for the cigarettes will be reduced with the product.
I’ve been in your shoes. I was coughing up things I didn’t realize my body could make, running every day and feeling like death afterwards, and spending 25 dollars a week on cigarettes. I was shortening my life span for a half hour of calm nerves. I remember that years ago I had calm nerves, and wasn’t smoking. I remember that my nerves weren’t shot until after I started smoking. I remember that at one time, I could run 4 miles in 22 minutes. I had to quit. And I did quit. I didn’t will myself to put down cigarettes, or go cold turkey. I weaned myself off the nicotine, and awarded myself when I didn’t spend money on a smoke, and eventually, I was a non-smoker once again.
This is how I did it.
- Dont try to go cold turkey. When you first smoked, you didn’t do a pack a day. You probably didn’t even do a smoke a day. When you started, you had a smoke every other day and slowly, one cigarette at the time, you built up to what you are now. You’re addicted to nicotine and your body needs it. This in itself probably wouldn’t be such a bad thing if it weren’t for toxic smoke, tar, and chemicals. These are what kill you and make your life hell. Start with one cigarette per day less than what you are doing now. If you smoke a pack a day, open the pack and throw out the first cigarette. This leaves 19 more for the rest of the day. After three days or so, throw away the first two. Make the commitment early in the day before you even smoke the first one. Eventually you’ll be down to a half pack and you’ll stop smoking as much, just to save wasted money.
- Find something to do on your breaks. Your employer probably gives you a couple opportunities a day to smoke. Use the time for something more fulfilling. Read a chapter in a book, or play a hand held video game. Get your mind off the smoke, and if you’re around friends, enjoy the feeling of telling them you’re quitting. It reminds you of your goal and makes the process easier. Friends will generally help you quit, even if they smoke.
- Use the patch, or the gum, or whatever else you can get your hands on. These products work. And they’re gonna help you keep your nerves under control. Once you try a product, stick with it and log your use. Don’t just buy one box, buy several and invest. If you only buy one box of patches, you will run out, forget to buy more, and go back to the cigarette. Plan ahead, buy several boxes, and put them somewhere obvious so you don’t forget.
- Once you have stopped smoking, don’t start again. Not even one. Avoid drinking. In fact, avoid anything that you associate with a cigarette. One cigarette is enough to undermine months of hard work.
- Eat healthy and exercise. This is self-explanatory, but many people still don’t realize how much it helps. There is a reason why every doctor and health guru you’ve ever heard of repeat this mantra over and over. Every diet pill ever made still advises you to eat healthy and exercise. Once you’ve gotten yourself in shape, you will be hard pressed to go back to something that would turn all the work you’ve done on it’s head.
These 5 things will stop your habit and help you lead a healthier life.