If you have worked with screwdrivers and screwed things in places, you are aware of the force required to work with a screwdriver. We are grateful for the creation of the gadgets called the drill drivers. These advanced and electrical drivers took away the stress from our wrists. Now, we can use an upgraded version of that gadget, which has more impact. Thus, called the impact driver. These drivers have better torque and allow the users to drive screws into more demanding surfaces. And today, we will talk about how to identify the best cordless impact drivers in 2021.
What are the advantages of the impact drivers?
Besides being very efficient while driving screws at harder surfaces, the device’s short length makes it very handy to work in a small limited space. The hex chuck is about 0.25 inch that allows taking driver bits and specialist drill. However, larger chucks are also available, which are suitable for more robust jobs. The hex chuck is responsible for forbidding any slippage while the device is under pressure. The device is also an ideal tool to work with rusted lug bolts. Hence, the impact driver is efficient for labor-intensive jobs.
How to find the best cordless impact drivers?
Many industrial tool companies are selling cordless impact drivers at present. Even if those sold goods have the same structure, they will vary in quality. It is a tool whose aspects should be considered with care while purchasing. So, here are some factors you need to check before you are buying the best cordless impact drivers 2021:
- Torque- You cannot miss this while buying this device. The torque has to be the desired power. Otherwise, the impact driver loses its sole value.
- Blows per minute- The best drivers will have a mix of high blows per minute with fast RPM (revolutions per minute).
- Versatility- The best impact drivers will not only help you to drive screws but create holes. It can very smoothly do the job in any robust material.
- Voltage- For impact drivers, voltage equals power. So, the lower the voltage, the lower is the torque. Usually, most cordless drivers have a voltage of 10.8 to 20 volts.
- Brushless motors- The presence of brushless motors in the impact drivers makes it expensive. It also allows an increased runtime of the battery.
- One hand driving- Drill drivers need both of their hands to stabilize the tool while under pressure. That is not the case of the cordless impact drivers. It will work smoothly and complete the job without any flaw while being handled by only one hand. It is due to the high torque and compact size.
- Hex socket size- As mentioned earlier, the hex size is the reason it works just fine in compact spaces. They are available in 0.25, 0.38, and 0.50 inches. You can buy the driver depending on your work.
- Multiple mode setting- And advanced tech gadget is nothing unless it comes with different mode settings. The best cordless impact drivers 2021 will provide you with various impact modes and speed settings.
Keeping all the factors into consideration, you should purchase your cordless impact driver. Every year a new model shows up in the market. If your livelihood depends on industrial tools, it is always better to stay updated with the recent models. It helps you to speed up your work and stay updated with the latest devices as well. Besides, with every new model, the company adds more labor-intensive features. They may differ in cost but will be more advanced. Thus, save you time while giving exceptional performance.