Anxiety is a kind of disease that is related to the brain, and it becomes big if it has not been treated for so lob. Anxiety can witness other mental disorders also like stress, depression and so on. CBD is the best solution for treating mental disorders. This is because CBD gives a soothing feeling to us and makes our mind and body relax. It improves the nervous system of our brain and makes it work more efficiently. If you are finding a cure for your anxiety and mental disorder, then CBD is the best solution. This does not mean that you need to take so many medications as CBD comes in so many forms, and you can choose the suitable one.
Talking about the forms of CBD, oils are used the most by people. You will also have the options of gummies and other supplements, but oils are effective, and it includes a good amount of CBD in it. Then comes a question in your mind, Can CBD oil make your anxiety worse? But, you are wrong as CBD never have any side effect on your body, and it will always protect you from mental disorders. Let’s discuss the benefits of consuming CBD oils for treating anxiety and mental disorders.
How CBD works
- Our body contains so many receptors in it. The receptors are made up of protein-filled chemicals, which transports signals in every part of the body.
- CBD interacts with CB1 and CB2 receptors. These receptors are found in the central and peripheral nervous system in the body. CBD directly related or interact with them and help them to function well.
Research and Evidence
- The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) has identified that CBD helps in reducing stress in living beings. This has shown lower signs of anxiety in the body of humans. It has also spotted a reduction in heart rate due to anxiety and a decrease in anxiety itself.
- CBD does not help with normal anxiety, but it also helps with other types of anxiety also such as social anxiety disorder (SAD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). CBD also helps to treat anxiety-induced insomnia.
- The research was done in 2011 on the people affected with SAD. They are given 400mg of CBD and were said to relax for few minutes. This experiment became successful, and the patients said that they had experienced a massive reduction in anxiety levels.
- PTSD is also treated by using CBD. It has been found by the researchers that people who are suffering from PTSD have experienced nightmares and negative memories. They have given the treatment of PTSD using CBD in medications, and a therapy was also suggested to them, which was Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- You have to talk to your doctor first if you are interested in taking CBD. Without the recommendation of a doctor, you should never take CBD as it has so many side effects also if not taken in an adequate amount.
- It has been found by the researchers that the person who is going to have a test for anxiety should take 300mg of CBD 90 minutes before the test. This will reduce their anxiety.
Summing up all this, some of the facts and figures have been discussed in the above information. This cleared that CBD is used as a good source for treating anxiety and mental disorder in human beings. The proper dosage, benefits, and some other information has also been discussed above. Some pieces of evidence have also been discussed, and the results are also there, which have been found by the great researchers of the world.